LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS PAGE. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO WHAT IS SET OUT BELOW.
1. This web site is published by Tibbington Consulting Ltd, (Company No. 11768050) whose Registered Office is The Maples, 5 The Maples, Cleeve, Bristol, BS49 4FS. The following statements apply to this web site and any subsidiary web sites accessed via this site.
2. Tibbington Consulting Ltd is not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Any introductions made to third parties will be on an introducer only basis, being exempt from PRA and FCA regulation.
3. This web site is issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
4. This web site is for information only. Unless otherwise stated it is not intended to offer advice and is not to be taken as in any way offering to sell any product or service offered.
5. Tibbington Consulting Ltd owns the copyright in the pages of this web site and the material and information contained in those pages. All rights are reserved by Tibbington Consulting Ltd.
6. The pages of this site, may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted or used by any party except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this web site and no material from this site may be used on any other web site and no links may be created to this site without our prior written consent.
7. We may make changes to the information any time and we will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date on this website. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information contained within the pages of this site, or if you require any further information, you may wish to contact us.
8. Any link or content is downloaded at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any links downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
9. We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from computer viruses, the use of or inability to use, or any unauthorised access or alteration to this website. We do not warrant that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
10. This web site may provide links to other web sites from time to time. Those linked sites are not under our control. The provision of a linked site is not evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there. We do not accept responsibility in any way for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or for any material that you encounter when you leave this web site (whether knowingly or not).
11. We do not guarantee that any e-mail sent to us will be received, or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this, then please consider other means of communication. You will be responsible for ensuring that any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
12. The terms of, and the use of, this web site shall be governed by English law.